Whether you're looking for a light-duty truck that can transition between work and home life or a fleet of full-size trucks for the daily grind, the Ford family of trucks is the right place to find them. In addition the F-150 and the Ford Super Duty family, Ford commercial trucks are also an option for more heavy-duty business needs, with everything from a Chassis Cab to the F-650 and F-750.
Ford Truck Buying Guide
Light and Full-Size Trucks
The Ford F-150 and the Ford Super Duty family are some of the best-selling pickups in America, for good reason. Choosing the right option for you, however, may be more challenging-click on the links to learn more about our light and full-size truck models.
- Ford F-150 has a military-grade aluminum alloy body and steel frame, along with an impressive 3.5L EcoBoost engine with a 10-speed transmission. In 2018, the F-150 will also have a diesel engine option.
- Ford Super Duty vehicles (including the F-250, F-350, and F-450) offer progressively larger towing capacity and payloads, with some dual rear wheel options to increase those capacities even more.
Ford Commercial Trucks
If you're looking for something tougher, something that can be customized and upfitted to your business's needs, then Ford Commercial Trucks are the right option for you. Follow the links to learn more about our commercial models.
- Ford Chassis Cab comes without a truck bed, but with options to build onto it what you need for your business.
- Ford F-650/F-750 are the right option if you're looking for a dump truck, flat bed tow vehicle, or any other commercial truck that needs to have some serious power.
- Opt for the 6.7L PowerStroke V8 Turbo Diesel or the 6.8L V10 Gas engine.
- The F-650 Pro Loader has a 33.6-inch chassis height, 19.5-inch wheels, and a GVWR of between 20,500 and 26,000 pounds.
- The F-650 Straight Frame is a little bit longer and taller, with a 39.4-inch chassis, 22.5-inch wheels, and a GVWR of between 25,600 and 29,000 pounds.
- The F-750 Straight Frame has a GVWR between 30,200 and 33,000 pounds with the gas engine and up to 37,000 pounds for the diesel engine.
- Ford Econoline Cutaway offer a van-like cab for a variety of upfitting options, including everything from motorhomes to ambulances. Dual rear wheels come as an option to increase the capability of your vehicle.
Let Tampa's Truck Experts Help
Interested in seeing what the Ford line up of trucks can do for your business? Come talk to the truck experts at Gator Ford. We specialize in trucks and SUVs for business and commercial purposes-and we're ready to help you find the right combination of commercial vehicles that can help you be more productive.